Exciting, or Exhausting? It's hard to tell...

12:37 Unknown 0 Comments



So today was an interesting day, not only getting over a killer of a chest infection (but still motivated enough to go to college) but realising the work load I have to complete putting me totally over he edge, which is when I realised I needed to get my act together. So I jumped at the first opportunity I had by grabbing the beautiful Grace and getting on with a well needed photo shoot..
For this shoot I used my Caviare nail art that I bought from the pound shop!! and a beautiful bright red NO7 lipstick, a personal favourite.
Then to carry on with my streak of motivation, I did another photo shoot with Hannah, where I will need a helping hand from Photoshop.
Then to top it all off, I visited my cousins house to take some pictures of her beautiful cats, which jumped around,played and were overall good sports! (these cats, which by the way, I am totally allergic to, so a little bit of a let down)
So now back at home, after a long but interesting day, in my favourite P'jumper.. ( The fluffiest Pyjama jumper you could ever imagine) 
Still slightly dreading the workload I have ahead of me.... wish me luck.



0 comments: