"The camera can be “a little bit cold, a little bit harsh” but its scrutiny reveales the truth".

02:52 Unknown 0 Comments




I haven't posted in a while due to an extremely busy weekend, I will be posting about it shortly as I have much to tell! (I'd be excited if I were you too) but Anyhow I posted a while ago about my photography I had done with Hannah and I finally have the finished product.
My inspiration for this photo-shoot was Diane Arbus.
Diane was an amazing American photographer who photographed "deviant and marginal people (dwarfs, giants, transgender people, nudists, circus performers) or of people whose normality seems ugly or surreal."
She believed that the camera could be cold and harsh but told the truth and was famous for her plain square black and white images.
in this photo shoot I have taken an image by Arbus and interpreted it in my own way, using an older model who I believe was exactly who I needed, I knew I could not pick any person for this photo shoot and Hannah was perfect due to her amazing personality and crazy tendencies.
I am just so happy with the images and the emotion shown in some, but overall it was a good laugh.

0 comments: