Lingerie Style Mini Dress.

08:40 Unknown 0 Comments




So for the past few days Great Britain has broken the curve and the weather has been (without jinxing it) actually rather warm! The sun wasn’t as prominent as the past couple of days but I wasn’t letting that stop me.



I dug out my Lingerie Style Mini Dress with lace detail on the neckline and hem. I bought the dress in 2014 from the Zara store in Berlin for 13 Euros and it’s been a staple element of my wardrobe ever since.



The sophisticated style of the dress means it can be worn for all types of occasion, casually during the day or even pairing it with some heels and a leather jacket and its transformed into a simple yet eye catching dress for an evening event. 



Last but not least I added this gorgeous necklace which Sami bought me as a ‘just because present’ just because she is the best! It is a ‘Tree of life’ Necklace which 21 small crystals and by god does it look beautiful when the light catches it! 

0 comments: